Jason Gordon focuses his practice on commercial and business litigation, appeals, and drafting contracts. Mr. Gordon has experience litigating matters in both state and federal courts throughout Florida and other jurisdictions. Mr. Gordon has handled matters through various stages of litigation and trial in numerous areas including breach of contract, real estate and business disputes, employment and discrimination claims, securities fraud, partnership disputes, religious land use, civil rights, trademark and copyright infringement. Mr. Gordon has represented large national banks, insurance companies, parking companies, publicly traded companies, as well as many small and mid-sized businesses.
Mr. Gordon graduated with honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school he was on the Trial Team and Moot Court Team and was a co-founder of the Music Law Conference. He also earned Book Awards in Trial Practice and Advanced Litigation Skills.
Prior to forming the Law Offices of Jason Gordon, Mr. Gordon worked in Miami at a small litigation firm, and in Fort Lauderdale at both a mid-sized national law firm and a mid-sized Florida based firm.
- The University of Florida, Levin College of Law – Juris Doctor, with honors, 2004
- Barry University – Paralegal Certificate, 1995
- University of Miami – B.A. Music Industry, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Board of Directors of Equine Assisted Therapies of South Florida
- Past Co-Chair, Young Leadership Division of the Jewish Federation of Broward County
- Past Member, Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Broward County